Snorkel with dolphins in their natural habitat
More than just an adventure, this educational tour takes you into a world that few can ever experience. The open ocean world of sharks!
Located on the North Shore of Oahu, this tour takes you into the open ocean, over three miles offshore, where you can observe Galapagos and Sandbar sharks (Learn More) in their natural environment from the safety of a cage. A floating cage keeps humans and sharks safely separated from each other. No scuba experience is necessary as the guests can enter the cage from above and will stay on the surface using a mask and snorkel. Large Poly Glass windows let you peer into the open ocean and watch the sharks as they glide gracefully and effortless through the deep blue. Curiosity will bring them within inches of the window where your gaze will meet theirs. To be in the presence of such awe-inspiring animals will open your eyes and change the way you see sharks forever.
Video of the Adventure
Tour Times and Rates-
- Adults – $140 + taxes
- Child (4-12yrs) $95 + taxes
- 10% discount applied the adult cost if you do not need transportation
- Daily, 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM
- Tour Length: 3 hours
- No children under 2 years old allowed on this tour
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki and Ko Olina hotels
- Snorkel gear: mask (prescription mask also available) snorkel, fins, and life vest.
- Swim with dolphins, tropical fish, sea turtles
- Lunch at Spinners Cafe.
Things to Bring
- Bathing suit and towels
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Another set of dry clothes ( it can get cold after your swim)
- Optional- camera, cash for the crew tip
The Dolphin Excursion Crew